Got a writer in your life? Don’t know what to buy them for the holidays? Here are 10 writing related gifts that I know I would LOVE to have. (Send this link to anyone who’s shopping for you!)
1. Your writer needs ideas! Make inspiration fun with a gift that everyone in your family can play! Give them this:
2. And if your budding writer only gets their best ideas in the shower, make it convenient to write them down! Buy them Aqua Notes – Waterproof Notepad!
3. And I don’t know much about this book, but it really look good! The 3 A.M. Epiphany: Uncommon Writing Exercises that Transform Your Fiction by Brian Kiteley
4. Every writer I know has a serious obsession with blank books. Why not buy them a great one? Moleskine Gift Box – Writing (7.5 x 7.75) (Gift Box Sets) by Moleskine
5. Every writer also needs a place to put their coffee. How about a mug that has all the great first lines of literature? For $13.95 on Amazon.com
6. This book is on my must read list! I’ve heard it’s very inspirational! Steal Like An Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
7. Oh, to hang the words of Louisa May Alcott around my neck! Handmade She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain quote necklace.
8. Next? Encourage your budding writer to save up to attend a conference or register for that MFA. Vintage Style Typewriter Coin Nostalgic Piggy Bank by Things2Die4
9. Want a gift they’ll use every day? (Assuming of course they use a mouse!) Try a Best Writer Ever Mousepad by 3dRose.
10. And last, but trust me, this is IS THE BEST GIFT EVER FOR A WRITER (unless you buy alcohol) Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift Basket