In 2018, my Facebook group, 10 Minute Novelists celebrated four years, 12,000+ members, and our first conference! We are pretty proud of how far we’ve come! We’d love for you to join us! This is what you get if you’re a part of this dynamic group:
1. You get to meet over 12,000 amazing writers from all over the world. Many of these writers are new to writing. Many have a lot of time restraints like full-time jobs or small children. All of them have this desire: to be a great author despite the restrictions in their life.
2. You get practical tips on craft, blogging, marketing, publishing and publicity. This happens through the feed on the Facebook page but also through weekly chats.
3. You can have a badge on your blog that looks like this ————>
4. You can post your blog every week on our #MondayBlogs thread and get to know us better (and read our blogs too!)
5. You can also find a Buddy on Buddy Day! If you’re searching for writing buddies, critique partners, beta-readers, brainstormers, hand-holders, accountability partners, launch-team helpers, ARC-reviewers (=pre-publishing day reviewers), etc. this is the day and the place! Find the specific Buddy Day thread each Tuesday and follow the directions! The buddy you meet might change your writing life forever!
6. You can be inspired every Wednesday when we have our #AuthorHappiness Day! This is when all of us post the victories big and small about our writing. Why do we do this? Because this job can be a lonely and discouraging one. #AuthorHappiness is a great way to remember that we’re not alone in our journey, that the struggle does have it’s moments of victory and that we’re all in this together.
7. You can enjoy our invisible snack table! For a pretend snack table, we go all out. You don’t want to miss it.
8. You can enjoy our weekly Facebook chat. Every Sunday Jessica White leads a chat on storytelling craft. You don’t want to miss it!
9. You can follow us on Pinterest!! We have over 50 boards and over 1200 pins all set up to help you be the best writer you can be!
10. You can belong to some of our subgroups like 365 Writing Club or the Nanowrimo group. Both of those groups are organized at specific times of the year, so if you miss it, don’t worry. Each October/November they’ll be signing up folks again!
And a bonus? You’ll get information about live events, (like the conference we held in 2018), special promotions, giveaways and support! Join us on Facebook!
Got questions? Just ask!