Everyone needs a spark!
The most repeated frustration from time-crunched beginner and intermediate novelists is, “I don’t have time to write.”
That’s why 10 Minute Novelists created this conference to support your goal of getting that story out of your head and into the hearts and minds of readers. We can’t stop the clock, but we can teach you to identify productive writing time, and to use that time more efficiently. We know it’s hard to make your imaginary world a reality while working full-time, going to school, or caring for family. To best help writers of all genres, we arranged this conference to fit your specific needs by:
- Limiting Attendance: Our smaller size (150 seats) allows personalized networking and Q&A time, and encourages interacting with speakers.
- Engaging Experts: Steven James (best-selling suspense and craft author, and host of “The Story Blender” podcast), Eric Smith (YA author and literary agent), Angela Ackerman (writing coach, international speaker, and bestselling author), and Arianne “Tex” Thompson (editor, fantasy author, and egregiously enthusiastic teacher).
- Reserving Logistically Easy Accommodations: Embassy Suites Rivercenter in Covington KY (Cincinnati OH metro area) is conveniently located near interstates and three airports. The recently renovated suites are spacious enough to share, if you so choose.
- Convenient Scheduling: Speakers don’t overlap, so you get all the great craft, editing, and industry advice.
The 10 Minute Novelists Conference will spark your passion, ignite your story, and maximize your precious writing time!
How? By providing opportunities to network, learn from, and brainstorm with writing experts, as well as peers on the writing journey. Dedicated time away from work and home allows you to focus on your novel, and to start applying new knowledge. You’ll be encouraged to practice what the experts teach and ask follow-up questions.
Why trust 10 Minute Novelists with your limited time? Because we have been exactly where you are. Most importantly, we’ve learned to use our limited time after managing careers and families to write books and blogs, manage a Facebook group with over 14,000 active international members, run an award-winning website, and organize this fabulous conference.
10 Minute Novelists was founded by Katharine Grubb, a homeschooling mother-of-five, in 2014. It’s grown into a team-managed community dedicated to encouraging and educating writers challenged by the limits of time and daily obligations, yet still determined to write. We have learned much, and can’t wait to share it with you!
What must you do to be one of the 150 conference attendees?
- Mark your calendar for July 15-17, 2021.
- Crazy Early Bird Registration is $300! Those crazy enough to register more than a year in advance will get a FREE 10k word critique from Tex Thompson. This offer can be redeemed any time between the day you register and the conference. That’s a $100 value plus a $100 discount off the full conference price.
- Early Bird Registration is $350!
- Full Registration is $400!
If you have questions, please contact us. You are busy, but the world’s waiting for your novel.